Accidents at Work
It is a legal requirement for your employer to ensure that all reasonable steps have been taken to minimise the risk of injury at your workplace. In doing so your employer must not only provide a safe place of work, but also a safe system of work, provide suitable equipment, recruit competent staff and provide adequate training.
If you have suffered an injury or illness as a result of your working conditions, you may be able to make a work accident compensation claim.
Our specialist lawyers have helped clients to claim compensation in a range of circumstances, including:
- Injuries caused by lifting and manual handling
- Injuries caused by slips and trips
- Injuries due to lack of training or safety equipment
- Injuries due to faulty work equipment
- Repetitive strain injury
- Vibration white finger
- Tinnitus, deafness and other hearing problems caused by noise at work
- Speak to a Solicitor from day one
- No win, No fee
- Law Society accredited
- National coverage
- Professional and personal service
Meet The Team
How Can We Help You?
Your enquiry will be reviewed with no obligation.
< ... (read more…)
Plans for a £3,000 “security bond” for some “high risk” overseas visitors to the … (read more…)