Slips and Trips
The Council is under a duty to maintain pavements and public highways for public use.
Many serious injuries can arise from failure to fulfil that duty. Circumstances include:
- Falling due to a defective pavement
- Injuries to motorists, cyclists and motorcyclists due to potholes in the road
- Tripping over raised paving stones or missing kerbstone
- Speak to a Solicitor from day one
- No win, No fee
- Law Society accredited
- National coverage
- Professional and personal service
Meet The Team
How Can We Help You?
Your enquiry will be reviewed with no obligation.
< ... Read more.
Plans for a £3,000 “security bond” for some “high risk” overseas visitors to the … Read more.