Immigration for Businesses
Whether you are an employer with 1000 employees or a small business with upto 10 we can advise you on all aspects of your immigration matters.
Following the changes to the immigration rules there is now a legal obligation imposed upon the employer to initiate checks on the employee prior to recruiting them. Otherwise the employer risks facing heavy penalties. At Prolegis Solicitors we offer an Immigration Employer Support Programme catered for your employment needs. This includes offering in house advice and assistance to ensure you comply with your legal obligations as an employer.
We offer advice and assistance to employers in the following areas;
- Sponsorship Licence Applications
- Suspension/Revocation of Sponsorship Licences
- Immigration Employer Support Programme [training and general advisory services (for HR, senior management, legal counsel, board level etc)
- Sponsoring Migrant Workers
- Certificates of Sponsorship
- Tiers 1,2,4,5
- Business Visas
- Immigration raids and Emergencies
- Speak to a Solicitor from day one
- No win, No fee
- Law Society accredited
- National coverage
- Professional and personal service
Meet The Team
How Can We Help You?
Your enquiry will be reviewed with no obligation.
< ... (read more…)
Plans for a £3,000 “security bond” for some “high risk” overseas visitors to the … (read more…)