Wills Trusts and Probate
Planning for your future can be a daunting prospect. There is so much to think about and so much that could change that it can seem impossible to know where to start.
The experts at Prolegis solicitors are here to help you break down that task into easy to manage steps so that you can feel confident and in control of your future. We can advise you of the options available to you and help you to make the decision that is right for you and your family whether it is planning for your families well-being after you die or planning for your own future in the event that you are no longer able to make decisions for yourself.
Prolegis can assist in the following areas:
- Preparation of Wills and Codicils
- Drafting Trusts and Trust management
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Applications to the Court of Protection
- Estate administration
- Inheritance tax mitigation
- Advising on suitable care provisions
- Speak to a Solicitor from day one
- No win, No fee
- Law Society accredited
- National coverage
- Professional and personal service
Meet The Team
How Can We Help You?
Your enquiry will be reviewed with no obligation.
< ... (read more…)
Plans for a £3,000 “security bond” for some “high risk” overseas visitors to the … (read more…)